Fees & Inclusions
Fees and InclusionsSCORE Domestic strives to keep costs low for mission teams, with as many inclusions as possible such as meals, lodging, and support staff. Reservations are accepted on a first-come basis. Your reservation is confirmed upon receipt of a $500 non-refundable, non-transferable group deposit and the completed application. A nonrefundable $100/person deposit is due 90 prior to the trip. Registration fee and per-person deposits apply to the final balance. The balance is due in full 45 days prior to the trip. After that point, refunds cannot be issued for participant cancellations. If you have registered for a trip, please log in to review our complete financial policies.
Per-Person Cost Breakdown(Fees apply to most domestic trips)
- 4 people per room = $349.00 each
- 3 people per room = $399.00 each
- 2 people per room = $449.00 each
- 1 person per room = $699.00 each
NYC Per-Person Cost Breakdown(Fees apply to NYC tips only)
- 4 people per room = $395 each
- 3 people per room = $445 each
- 2 people per room = $575 each
- 1 person per room = $900 each
- Field staff
- Breakfast and lunch. No evening meals are provided, except in Appalachia.
- Group interaction: Large group meetings include orientation and two worship sessions.
- Ministry set-up: Our office staff works with you to assess your group’s abilities and ministry goals, then matches you with your mission project(s).
Travelers are responsible to cover their own:
- Group insurance
- Ministry materials for project