Become a Score Intern
Get involved in what God is doing across the United States! SCORE Domestic is always looking for interns with a desire to expand their skills while fulfilling the great commission. Our interns earn a broad range of experience in a short time frame, typically 8-9 weeks.
Intern responsibilities include:
- Coordinating mission projects
- Problem solving
- Planning and executing large group worship services
- Assisting with housing and meals as needed
- Serving as a liaison between mission teams, ministry partners and the SCORE home office
- Serving as a SCORE representative in field locations
- Praying for mission teams
- And much more!
Now Considering 2016 Interns
SCORE Domestic has an opportunity interns to assist and lead mission teams across the United States. This is a great opportunity to minister to and with people from all over the world. The majority of our mission trips occur from June to August. It is during this time that SCORE Domestic needs strong interns on the ground to ensure the trips go as planned.
- Believer and follower of Christ
- At least one year of college completed
- Previous missions experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Submit to and pass a basic background check
- Three letters of reference, at least one from your pastor
- Ability to travel
- Leadership experience
- Youth ministry experience
- Missions experience
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Seminary or Bible College student
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to adapt to change
- Available to work for four consecutive weeks
- Strong time management skills
- Fun and outgoing personality
Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been searching for? We would love to hear from you. Simply complete the following form, and someone from our team will be in touch.